1800 high steel cupboard with 4 shelf levels... View
Ergonomic Self Check
- Alternate between sitting and standing activities.
- Avoid continuous keying by alternating tasks.
- Maintain a comfortable and steady keystroke rate.
- Vary your posture by performing stretching exercises regularly.
- Items used most frequently (eg. phone) should be placed as close
to your body as possible.
- Avoid twisting and turning motions.
- Your body should be “tucked in” between the desk and your chair.
- If you are using a laptop for prolonged periods, use a laptop station or external monitor, keyboard and mouse.
- Take frequent short breaks.
- Muscles are designed to move! Change your posture regularly.